YOUR SOURCE OF
PRACTICAL CONSULTANCY HELP
There are many reasons for using consultants:
- If your project lacks management resource or specialist expertise, or is just short of time;
- If you are so close to the problem that you don’t see the solution;
- When the situation is complex or complicated by growth or technical change;
- When you don’t want what you are doing to be seen by your competitors.
You will rightly demand help from an experienced manager able to understand every aspect of your business, and not just quote theory and produce reports. We take an entrepreneurial and pragmatic stand point, have a special affinity with SMEs and start-up situations, and take an informed interest in high-technology projects of all kinds.
So why not contact us for personal attention when you want hands on consultancy at a sensible cost? An initial meeting carries no cost or obligation, and we can provide from 1–2 days help through to extended support, either on a flexible daily rate basis or at an
agreed fixed price.
Areas of special experience include:
- High technology manufacture
- Human Resources
- Business development and planning
Recent activities include consultancy on the REACH Directive, the so-called “RoHS on steroids”, and the development of webinar material to promote best practice thermal management.
Clients who have been helped:
- range from owner-managed companies with a handful of employees to divisions of multi-nationals;
- service markets through the spectrum of consumer, professional and defence applications;
- include finance, education and public sectors as well as manufacturing.